No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town, you don't want to miss the opportunity to be part of our Chika's Change revolution.
We want you to champion the mission, pay careful to the details, because for us every frame matters, think about becoming a "cereal" entrepreneur, please simplify our lives, and make sure you embrace the adventure of working with us.
We are One of the fastest growing Snack Business in the UK, with an established offline presence and a WIP Online subscription business, and the funny things is? We have only been around for barely over 1 year.
We are looking for our:
Digital Marketing Guru
• Manage and grow a rapidly evolving social media and content platform
• Continuously refine and evolve our social media and digital content strategy
• Inspire innovation and creativity across our digital channels
• Drive awareness, advocacy, marketing, and storytelling around Chika's initiatives and campaigns to engage both current and prospective clients
• Facilitate knowledge and resource sharing
• Work with the teams to develop a sophisticated strategy for reaching audiences through social media channels
• Gather qualitative and quantitative intelligence to monitor brand perception
The ideal candidate for this role should have
• 1 year experience in social or digital marketing, or related field
• Degree in marketing, communications, or a related area
• Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• An understanding of designing for functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
• Passionate about social media, digital media, content marketing.
• A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
The successful candidate will receive on the job training and have the ability to work alongside one of the UK’s most recognised female entrepreneurs.